Friday, August 24, 2007

Sportraits Pt. 1




Its Football preview time.... which here in Athens means two previews, one for high school and one for UGA.

One of my coworkers got the HS tab while I did most of my work on the UGA tab. I am not happy with the cover shot. While it wasn't my concept nor my idea, it still just doesn't work. Somehow we just need to improve communication with the guys who dream up these crazy ideas and just let us do what we do best.

At least i can use this platform to show the photos as i believe they should have been displayed, as this one was run in black and white.

Anyways, this is a local High school quarterback, David Firth. Basic lit portrait with a CTO orange gel and the camera's white balance set to tungeston.



North Oconee High School quarterback David Firth

No comments: