Thursday, May 15, 2008

Rocking the Point and Shoot



Distinctive, mouse-shaped balloons.

I've been very lazy about updating of late. I havent had many/any good photos to share, IMO. Maybe i'll add some tomorrow.

I've been feeling a tad burnt out of late. Lots of photos, lots of last minute miracles have totally taxed my brain. So we drove to Florida to try and recharge for a weekend. Had a whole heck of a lot of fun but out of the 60 hour trip, 1/4th of it was spent in a car.



A performer catches air off a trampoline at Pixar's Block Party Bash at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

I didn't bring any cameras beyond our two point and shoots. So i rocked them for 2 1/2 days while getting dehydrated and sunburnt. Now i really have to work on that whole 'color accent' mode.



Epcot's Illuminations as seen from the 11th floor of the Swan hotel.



A man points to a topiary during the Flower and Garden Show at Epcot.



Hey, its vacation.

No comments: