Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wright State 8, Georgia 5



Georgia shortstop Levi Hyams fouls off a pitch as Wright State beat #1 Georgia 8-5 at Foley Field on Tuesday, March 24, 2009 in Athens, Ga. (Photographed with a special-effect lens)

Georgia jumped out to a 2-0 lead and then gave up SEVEN (?!?!) to Wright State in the top of the fourth on a walk, an error, and several misplayed bunts.

I continued my tilt-shift kick. I like the look; i think its very reminiscent of photos from the 1950s. Its really a different perspective on how you view the action and the sport.

Shot from the outfield mainly to get Rich Poythress who rewarded my nice, hard effort by blasting a two-run HR. Again I left too soon and missed Bryce Massanari hitting one out. (Second game in a row)



Georgia first baseman Rich Poythress hits a two-run home run in the bottom of the first inning as Wright State beat #1 Georgia 8-5 at Foley Field on Tuesday, March 24, 2009 in Athens, Ga.




Wright State outfielder Tony Scott (17) congratulates shortstop R.J. Gundolff (9) after he scored in the top of the fourth inning as Wright State beat #1 Georgia 8-5 at Foley Field on Tuesday, March 24, 2009 in Athens, Ga.

1 comment:

Dan Manning said...

I love tilt-shift photography. I think it's great.