Monday, August 31, 2009

Lightning over Downtown



Okay. I admit it, its been a month.

For those who are "in the know" its been one hell of a month and I've been dealing with some personal issues. Said issues have now been taken care of and now back to some photos

Now about 3 weeks ago, there was a really nice lightning storm downtown. I really have to find another lighting spot to shoot from as we've milked the city hall shot for all its worth.

Anyways, this was another example of standing on the roof of a parking garage in the middle of a thunderstorm.





2 comments:

kewlfocus said...

For some reason, whenever I see lightning and City Hall I always think Back to the Future.

Were you able to start up the Delorean?

JAlexander said...

I found your blog by hitting the "Next Blog" button on the top of mine. This is so much fun! You never know where it will take you.

Sorry about your personal issues - I hope they stay away.

Beautiful pictures.

Jenna