Wednesday, October 21, 2009

B.B. King



Blues Legend B.B. King plays at The Classic Center on Friday, October 2, 2009 in Athens, Ga.

As I'm catching up here from a few weeks of chaos, here's some of the stuff that I've missed posting.

Photographed blues legend B.B. King when he was in town. Fantastic light, good venue. It helps to make connections so that when you go to these venues that you know where every stairwell leads to.

It wasn't a typical "3-songs-and-out" but stage time was 9PM and deadline came quick. That's key in today's photojournalism world - you can't be the reason why the presses are late. There's too much overtime involved.

But anyways, i went as many places as i could in a short amount of time.

I just hope when I'm 80-something that I'm still living life with this much enthusiasm.







No comments: