Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Maximum Busy Muscle at Go Bar


Last week I went to Go Bar to catch the power trio Maximum Busy Muscle, comprised of Jason Roach, bassist Adam Hebert (3rd blog post in a row!) & Mary Joyce on the drums.

Go Bar is the polar opposite of Caledonia lighting wise. More photos & rambling after the jump.






I really like the layout of Go Bar. There are a million and one photos to be had between the disco ball , the rope lights, the mirrors & the windows outside. The only problem with all this is how low the intensities of the lights are. I love shadowy stuff more then anyone else but I need to get a decent image.




Watching Jason play was pretty amazing. He had some of the best stage energy of anyone I've seen recently.



I kept trying to get the streaking disco lights across everyone's faces but to no avail.




Eventually I'm going to get a mirror shot that I'm really happy with.





No comments: