Thursday, September 8, 2011

Traveling! Depressurizing!

Every now and again I will update this. I'm going to post some vacation photos... because if you cant post those, what can you post? If you can't have fun with photography, put down the cameras.



Thats my friend Jess. She insisted I photograph her with her parasol.

More photos after the jump




I walked around Epcot with a MF 24/2.8


The CM was new to being randomly photographed.


The Godzilla hand puppet was outside of the China pavilion, not Japan.


Everyone must record Illuminations.


Miss Jessica and her parasol.


People meeting Marie.


Morocco Pavilion. Layering.


More people staring at the camera even though I was photographing a mirror.


Fun with mirrors under Spaceship Earth.


I waited 10 minutes for this shot.


Stitch. He's Fluffy.


The CMs in the UK Pavilion always draw hopscotch.


No comments: