Sunday, September 2, 2007

Big Time SEC Football



Senior running back Thomas Brown is held in the air by lineman Fernando Velasco as they celebrate Brown's first-quarter touchdown.

Well last night was my introduction to true, big time college football. Ninety-two thousand people jam packed into Sanford Stadium, not to mention the 20+ thousand who couldnt make it in that were outside. I was on the visitors side with the bands. A very wise photographer once suggested earplugs for these events and i thnak him very much.

I think i did a pretty good job shooting. It was my first experience working an event as a "team" meaning "you shoot in this area." All in all we did a kick ass job. I had a couple of nice images, like the one above and the couple below.


Tailback Knowshon Moreno runs for a 35 yard gain after a Matthew Stafford pass in the third quarter.


UGA fans spell out their delight at No. 5 Michigan's loss to Division 1-AA Appalachian State.

No comments: