Sunday, September 9, 2007

College Football pt 2......


One very angry Steve Spurrier.

So game two of college football season is in the books. Shame of it is, i really don't remember that much beyond the images. The images help me place the evening together. By the time i was done, i just wanted to crawl into a hole. The earplugs kept the crowd noise to a minimum. My head is still pounding. Imagine a hangover that won't go away.

I work with a tough crew. Between John, my Director of Photography who has shot football for close to 30 years and Trevor, I have to work my tail off just to make the paper. I like the sense of friendly competition; i'd just like to be able to have my head together when it happens. Here's our take - http://www.onlineathens.com/multimedia/galleries/090807scvsga/index.html

So i think i had a better game shooting wise. Got some interesting stuff. Went sillouette happy for awhile. And the sunset one, i swiped that idea from Josh at the Red & Black.



South Carolina quarterback Blake Mitchell and Georgia defensive end Blake Mitchell dive back for the ball after Mitchell lost the ball on a 3rd and 4 in the second quarter as the South Carolina Gamecocks lead the no. 12 Georgia Bulldogs 10-3 at halftime in Sanford Stadium in Athens on Saturday, September 8, 2007.




Fans cheer during a kickoff as sun sets on Sanford Stadium.

No comments: