Monday, November 5, 2007

Fun with designers, Part 2.



Time is very limited with athletes. VERY limited when it comes to football. So imagine my surprise when i found out i had 8 minutes to photograph running back Knowshon Moreno at Sandford Stadium.

It was supposed to be 15 but he was in the middle of a phone interview with .... a dying sports publication (last i worked with them, they didnt even have an assistant's fee) So 1/2 my time got cut by an interview.

I ended up getting 4 shots. One on the field (for inside), a portrait in the stands, a tunnel shot (that didn't work because it wasn't a true tunnel) and this (see above) portrait that is a mix of daylight and tungston lighting. SO i figured if they used the funky white balance mixes, it would be in color. Instead, they turned it into a 6-column, B&W mug that embarrassed me a lot.

So naturally I'm going to complain about the same designer here and show the picture as it was meant to be seen.

2 comments:

Photomom524 said...

I thought I saw this on the paper website...lovely picture, the paper folks need to talk to the web dudes.

Lindy Dugger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.