Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas Lights



Okay.... Well I've been away for awhile. I had a Thanksgiving vacation - 1300 miles, 4 days, and the dog leaving a trail of something across the south. I saw a baby panda, some great wildlife photos at the zoo, and experienced typical beltway traffic. For those who have never experienced the sheer joy of merging from the beltway onto I-66 west, its an experience much like that of playing Grand Theft Auto 3.

Then there way the Atlanta Photojournalism Seminar. Good people, good times. Learned a lot.





And in the midst of this, my first assignment back last Friday was Christmas Lights. Unbelievably fun. Generally the best time of day to shoot them is dusk, unless your going to streak them and then that just a lot of fun.

1 comment:

kewlfocus said...

Hey man, should have told me you were in town! Oh well, I'll catch you next time.