Friday, December 28, 2007

Photos of the Year 2007 Pt 3: Athens

Okay.... as i was writing someone in an email earlier, one of the bigger highlights this year for me was working a Dropkick Murphys show. And then being offered the chance to do another one a month later. (As someone anonymous said to me, that place in Savannah was shady as all hell)

While this next statement might be considered sacrilegious here in the south, but I really wasn't too hyped about Georgia football this season. I shot less than 1/2 their games, with the Florida one being the biggest. Its nice but its just not my thing - I was much more thrilled to get the A1 and B1 covers from when UGA won the national title in Men's tennis on my 3rd day here.


(St Patrick's Day update: After further review.... The trip is being considered again. Gotta get tickets first.)













No comments: