Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Its Snowed. AGAIN.



A man stops to check his phone in the snow on Friday, Feb. 12, 2010 in Athens, Ga. The National Weather Service forecasted up to 3 inches of snow for the region.

Now I'm from up north. I grew up with snow and snow days and playing in the snow.

Now that I'm older, i don't enjoy it one bit. I have to have to work in it and deal with it. This means not playing in it, despite the two sledding parties i could went to. I worked. I shoveled. I had lenses fog up hours after coming out of the snow.

At least working in this can make some good photos.

More snow photos after the jump.....





Since this is snow and i don't have any real short lens raincovers, I have to work my best to keep the front element as dry as possible. That was pretty easy with the 80-200 but using a 14 as the wide was problematic. That and it fogged up after i came in to






No comments: