Sunday, December 23, 2012

Two from Nassau

Nassau/Paradise Island on Sunday, October 21, 2012 in Nassau, The Bahamas. (David Manning/David@DavidManningPhoto.com)

As I'm going through things I've meant to blog about, I stumbled over these two shots from my last trip to the Bahamas.

Above, what i refer to as "THAT Palm Tree" on Paradise Island at the Atlantis Resort.  Its very distinctive and if you've walked the beach there, you know exactly where this shot is.  Suffice to say, that is the quietest place I found on Paradise Island.

Other photo after the jump....




Sunset over the Harbor.  Just prettiness.  I like photographing there but there is such a vast disparity between the high-end touristy resorts of Paradise Island versus the how the people who work in those resorts live.  Sounds like a photo story there somewhere....

No comments: