Saturday, October 31, 2009

Last of the Vacation Photos



(I must recommend that staring into the sun with a long camera lens is not advisable.)

I figure that most of you are getting bored with my Disney World photos.

Just wanted to show that i can still shoot in color too.

I like using vacations as a proving ground with my photos. I can get really risky and there's nothing on the line PLUS if i screw it up, there's a bar only 10 yards away.







In all my years, I've never seen the Citizens of Main Street perform like this before. Very nice IMO.



I just turned the camera around while we were dropping down Splash Mountain.



Sam Adams beer tasting.



The mother Duck would not take the babies swimming until i had moved away.





I love my fireworks.











.... minutes before finding the tequila bar.



I forgot to post that one. This was a bride who was leaving her wedding reception at Epcot. They did the wedding pictures with fireworks in the background.

No comments: