Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Its all Dan Warren's Fault.....

Two years back, my friend Dan convinced me to go see the Murphys for the first time. I'd always heard of them but didn't own any of their music. I first heard them my senior year in college on an Epitaph compilation CD that featured "Heros From Our Past" and that song always stuck with me. So we went to the show, i was blown away and then some. Fast-forward two years, four shows and a thousand pictures later..... We end up with this:




Huge Gatefold Spread inside the album. The Art direction was done by Joseph Gloosian. Looks #^%@ing great! I really like the way it was kept as B&W.









So Dan, Its all your fault. =D My first actual album photography. F*&@#'n A.

1 comment:

kewlfocus said...

holy crap man. I was wondering why you posted about the Murphy's a lot, I guess it didn't sink in that you did the album photography. Congrats on that.