Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sunroof Camera



From the remote camera department: I mounted my work D2X w/14mm out the sunroof with two magic arms as to try and make a time-lapse video as part of a larger project.

Safety cabled the crap out of that. Held great at highway speeds but made a LOT of noise.

Set the camera's intervolemeter to 1 frame every 2 seconds and a max of 999 frames. (Thats 30 frames a minute or 33 minutes, 20 seconds of elapsed time). The video was 2 frames a picture at 30 fps. Looks pretty frantic and hectic. Should make for fun later.




(.....And yet somehow watching my own driving made me ill after watching it in 1080p 3 times in a row.)

1 comment:

kewlfocus said...

that'll be cool to see. I would have liked to see the reactions you got from other drivers and the popo.