Thursday, April 8, 2010

Fountain Frollick



Fionn, a yellow Labroador Retriever, wims in a fountain on the campus of the University of Georgia on Tuesday, April 6, 2010 in Athens, Ga. Temperatures soad to near 90 degrees on Tuesday with the pollen count reaching near 3000. (Image shot with a special-effect lens)


So in the midst of the pollenocalypse, I went around town with just my lensbaby, trying to make something nice, just for myself.

Naturally, not having a regular lens bit me in the ass.



Editorial photography is about not deceiving the reader. Even something as small as a tilt/shift lens needs to be properly labeled, but avoided in some cases.

I wish i had my 14 instead, i would have liked to have gotten the context of the scene and shown everything, rather than just the dog & the fountain.

However, sometimes you just have to go with whatever lens is on the camera and deal with it.

No comments: