Monday, July 29, 2013

Murphys Monday..... six months later

Al Barr of Dropkick Murphys sings while playing at House of Blues as part of their annual St. Patrick's Day Tour on Saturday, March 2, 2013 in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. The Murphys are currently supporting their new album "Signed and Sealed in Blood." (David Manning/DavidManningPhotography.com)

If you've followed this blog for years, you know that I'm a fan of Dropkick Murphys and I've photographed them several times. Through a stroke of luck, I got a last minute photo pass complete with the sarcastic labeling "Out of my way, I have a fancy camera" .... Which aptly describes most concert photographers that I've met in my days.

I meant to share all these months ago but through circumstance, I withheld them until now.  More photos after the jump




Punk rock should be in Black and White. So here ya go kids....












  


No comments: