Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Modeling in the Rain?



Well I've always wanted to do a "rain" shoot with a model.

Only two major problems with that. 1 - Its hard to control the weather and 2 - rain is COLD.

So we tried this in the shower.... and it didnt necessarily work well in my cramped bathroom.





Thats from trying to get the light exactly how i wanted it.

I set it up with 2 flashes at 1/32nd power and 1/8th Grids, one on a magic arm from the side and the other on a superclamp. I just couldnt get the flashes to enough of the side or high enough and couldnt get back far enough.

I suppose next time i need a bigger bathroom to try this. I got positive results, just not what i was hoping for. I got a few nice things that look good but not the shot i was trying for.

1 comment:

kewlfocus said...

Kiddie swimming pool + PVC Pipe with holes in it. Should work better.