Thursday, March 4, 2010

A quick attempt at modeling....



As i'm working on broadening my horizons photographically, I'm moving towards photographing other things, like modeling & the what not.

A couple of weeks ago, it was very foggy out, so I grabbed a friend and we went outside into the backyard and had at it.





(Lensbaby)

While it seemed really easy and I had ideas going into it, when you're going outside of your comfort zone at the drop of a hat, it gets a bit difficult. The biggest problem I had was explaining to the model exactly what i want. That and it was cold out.

Getting the lighting perfect was troublesome as the fog was what i wanted to illuminate and I want shadowy, dramatic photos.

In the end, I'm happy with what i got. Proof of concept.





(Another Lensbaby shot)

No comments: