Sunday, January 17, 2010

Gerinomo and Peaches at Tastey World



The fun part of learning & following the Athens scene is learning about new bands. Playing with Thieves Market at Tastey World were Gerinomo and Peaches. Or thats what they perfomred as.

As the intensity of the night grew, i kept shooting.





Peaches.

I'm really enjoying covering these bands. I'm trying to make my own mark. I find Glen E. Friedman as my prime influence when it comes to music photography. I want to show the passions and the emotions of anything i photograph, especially music. I don't want high-gloss, evenly lit, high school yearbook photos; I want something edgy. I want a reaction from the viewer and i don't want it to be praised the same way you praise a dog.

Anyways, I'm having a blast either way. I wouldn't trade any of this for the world. I've met some fantastic people along the way, lets see if we all can't make some money in the process.









Gerinomo





No comments: