Saturday, January 16, 2010

Thieves Market at Tastey World



Amber and the gang with Thieves Market played Monday night at Tastey World. Always a good venue to see a show in.

As usual, I was there to document the carnage.





Tastey World is one of the best places to hear and photograph a show. The room has a great sound and the lights are very, very good for this town.

I was feeling pretty down concert photo wise after Saturday's Shitty Candy Show and was determined to make something decent.


I've always tried stuff like this but never gotten it to work. Would work better with a strobe, rear curtain.



Between Tastey World and the 40 Watt, I'm turning christmas lights in rock photos into a cliche'.



Thieves Market is now on Twitter whereas I am found here. Shitty Candy is on there too.






No Word as to whether they're looking for an official whiskey, but i would contact them for possible endorsements.

No comments: