Sunday, October 10, 2010

Things to do in Denver when you're dead (from traveling)


The sun sets over the Rockies.

So my company flew me out to Denver to cover the Georgia/Colorado game and somehow I wound up with a few hours of free time to explore the area, complete with two very nice tour guides Jenn LeBlanc & Cora Kemp

More sleep-deprived, touristy photos after the jump




From the car, nonetheless.


This is part of an art project near a bridge that crosses over some railroad tracks.


I was trying to be discrete while photographing this older couple in an embrace. I would have killed for an 85, but i was shooting with a 16-35.


Across the street from a modern art museum.


Directly outside the modern art museum.


Chocolate-Orange Gellato in a Waffle Cone.



Shot from the hip and not even looking towards the kid & he still looks at the camera!


Little Man Ice Cream. Complete with Giant Spider.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! I love these! You have a great eye. That was definitely a fun night.